Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Live For Speed
Donate
If you like us, maybe you can donate a small amount to us for hosting costs etc.... :-*

Thanks!
Disclaimer
Copyright © 2007 - 2022
Absolute Beginners - League
Forthcoming Events
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

LordPack48
Nov 23: 14:03
Hi, I am new here, and I have some questions.
Which near races are for S2 licence and how to join them?

Mazdarati
Nov 20: 18:45
The password is below this chatbox. It is 'practice'.

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:33
when is it gonna be posted?

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:25
thanks

Typowy_Hondziarz
Nov 20: 18:13
yeah under chatbox

Immate_
Nov 20: 18:10
yo, is the password for todays race at 1930 gonna be posted here?

Typowy_Hondziarz
Nov 20: 15:36
hello all

Sammy
Nov 20: 07:03
I must thank everyone at ABSOLUTR beginners Racing League for having on board. I will try my best to be competitive and fair

Mazdarati
Oct 02: 17:12
The password is below this chatbox (but I see you are on the server already )

will.h.p.p
Oct 02: 16:53
boys, i can´t find the passaword to enter in the server, what i do?

Absolute-Beginners Discord server
Forums
Absolute Beginners Racing League :: Forums :: Absolute Beginners - League :: Vintage Cup

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Vintage Cup schedule and rules
Moderators: winDOS, Starbert, Mazdarati, Yisc[NL], Riel, weefelly, postal, Black13, Ponty, Gutholz, Aeropunk, youliftyoulose, Mondbrot
Author Post
Mazdarati
Tue Jul 26 2022, 07:01pm

Registered Member #89
The Vintage Cup season will consist of 10 different tracks. Every other week a new event will be organized and all races will be approximately 60 minutes in length:

For this season every participant can choose one of the following vintage cars to drive:

Every car has its own positive and negative characteristics. For balancing reasons ballast has and/or air-restrictors have been added to some cars:

The restrictions mentioned in the table below must be adhered to at every moment of every official session (qualy and race). Failure to do so will result in a disqualification from that session.

A driver can only use 1 car through the 10 events, so choose wisely! If, for some reason, a participant changes the car at some point through the season, he will lose all the previously gained points. Only if a car becomes unavailable (because the mod creator deleted it) a participant can change the car without a penalty.

Final notes:
- Please select 'Include tweak mods' in the mod section to be able to select the Microquattro car.
- If the characteristics of a car which affects the performance is changed by the mod creator, we are free to rebalance the performance of that car by adding/removing ballast and/or increasing/decreasing the size of the air restrictor.
- Slick tyres are available to some cars. Slick tires are not allowed to be used during any official session however!
- Qualification will be 20 minutes open session (shift+S and shift+P are allowed).
- There will be 1 mandatory pitstop every race, which can be served at any time except the final lap. No pitwork is required during the mandatory stop.

[ Edited Sat Sep 03 2022, 11:47am ]
johneysvk
Wed Aug 31 2022, 11:45am
Registered Member #1896
Hi,

the restrictions for z30 seem to be off, maybe as a consequence of update.

3% for 193bhp and 166kg for 1227 weight seem to be the correct figures.
Mazdarati
Fri Sep 02 2022, 06:48pm

Registered Member #89
Sorry for the late reply, I was away from home this week.

The specifications for the Z-30 have changed massively. Power to weight ratio is one thing, but the rear tyre size has decreased quite a lot as well which will affect the handling. I will do some testing this weekend for new restriction/ballast figures.

Thanks for the heads up!

[ Edited Fri Sep 02 2022, 06:49pm ]
Mazdarati
Sat Sep 03 2022, 11:48am

Registered Member #89
I have tested your suggested restrictions for the Z-30 and I think they are okay. I have updated the table in the opening post.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF